Advertising Your ISO 13485 Registration
Celebrate and Promote your Certification
Once you’ve successfully registered your organization to ISO 13485:2016, you will want to promote this to your customers, vendors, and employees.
Read about the rules on using the ISO logo.
- Don’t use ISO’s logo or say you are “ISO Certified” – ISO didn’t certify you, your Registrar did.
- Your Registrar (CB or Certification Body) can provide you with a logo. This logo will typically show the certification date, standard, and length
- Use the full designation “ISO 13485:2016” not just “ISO 13485“.
- Don’t display ISO certification marks of conformity on products, product labels, or product packaging, or in any way that may be interpreted as denoting product conformity.
- Clearly define scope (the extent) of your organization’s certification, for the locations, departments, and business units.
Promote Your Certification
Our partner, Federal Flags, provides flags and banners self-promotion ISO certification tools using ISO acceptable identity standards.
Once you are certified, ISO 13485:2016 requires your organization to continue improving the QMS.
Here are some helpful tools to keep the rest of your organization sharp:
- ISO 13485 Internal Auditor Training Courses– Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- ISO 13485 Lead Auditor Training Courses – Custom and Online training to help improve your auditors and your QMS.
- ISO 13485:2016 Training Classes – Online and Onsite Training to improve your employees, managers, internal auditors and more
- ISO 13485:2016 Online Employee Training– ISO requires employees to be trained, and this training will ensure that your employees meet the ISO requirements.
- Consider implementing additional Management Systems:
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System helps the environment and reduces scrap – saving money.
- ISO 45001 Occupational health and safety management systems help to reduce risk and promote safety in the workplace.
Once you understand how to operate your QMS, let a DCS do the paperwork! Use a Document Control System to manage your QMS to save money!
Finding a Registrar
Looking for the right registrar to audit your company can be confusing and time-consuming. 13485store.com has partnered with many different registrars to make it easy for you to find, choose, and hire a registrar to complete your company’s needs. Use our Registrar Center to make the process smooth and easy.